Timber-Tite Is A Powerful Construction Screw For Maximum Holding Power!
Wall support construction, bridges, fencing, stables, retaining walls the applications are endless…if you need a fastener that will hold…Use only the best…Timber-Tite!
Benefits of using Timber-Tite:
- One action! No pre-drilling required
- No more splitting of logs
- No posts loosened by driving in spikes
- Holding power of a 25mm high-tensile metal flange
- Protection of AS3566-Class 4 for wet corrosive areas
- Suitable for all timber structures – stables, pergolas, retaining walls etc
- Designed made and coated in Australia
- Aesthetically coloured to match timber logs
- Suitable for building log cabins
- Farm work
- Timber fencing and gate repairs
- Ideal for post and rail fencing, no pre-drilling
- Quick fastening of rafters to top plate (no sharp strap)
- 1/2 ton holding power per screw
- Fast installation of emergency or temporary hoarding
Timber-Tite is self-drilling, no pre-drilled holes required for hard or soft wood, the large metal flange grips to the timber structure producing a powerful hold. If you want to hide the fastener head, recess in with 1-inch speed-bit and cover with 1-inch wood plug for reducing property theft or for a more aesthetic appearance.